May 7, 2010

SNOOPY

I went to the exhibition "SNOOPY HAPPY PARTY ~Celebrate Peanuts 60~".


This picture is made by a lot of Peanuts cartoon. My favorite character of Peanuts is Peppermint Patty. :-)


**********

I didn't put comment on my blog. Because I couldn't smart comment. But some people request me to put comment. I feel very glad about this request. :-)) So, I decided put comment on my blog. My English is poor. Sometimes (or many time? :P) I may write strange sentence and misunderstanding comment. Then, please forgive me laughingly.

Thank you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

it is working! Tomohachi, your work is wonderful and thank you for letting us peek into your view of Japan! i am going to comment-spam you :E :E :E LOL!

tomohachi said...

Hi! Thank you for first spam. ;p And you are first commenter on my blog. Congratulation! :D

Unknown said...

XD i think it is better now that you switch the language to english, i managed to figure out 'ko me n to' with my lousy romaji ha ha ha! slowly, you will have more! ha ha ha! :E :E :E

myra said...

Yeah! Tomohachi I'm so glad you added comments to your blog. I can't begin to tell you how much I admire your miniatures. You are so very talented.

tomohachi said...

Hi! myra! Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad too. :-)) Please enjoy my miniature world. ;-)

Life Adorned said...

i'm glad you added comments to your blog! don't worry, your english is easy to understand. your work is fantastic and inspiring. thank you!

tomohachi said...

Hello! LifeAdorned! Thank you for glad comment!:-)) I'm happy you enjoy my miniature works and understand my not fluent English. :,-)