Sep 15, 2013

TOKYO 2020

The Olympic Games 2020 will be held in Tokyo, Japan! :D This is second times in Tokyo, it was since 1964! I didn't idea that the olympic games has again in Japan!
 It was talked about this event on all TV show last week. I hope Japanese business is look up by effect of The Olympic Games.

 I wander what I am doing after seven years...?



OK, I start talk about my miniature works. :)
I make a map. I painted simply.

A novel too, and snacks. :) Oh! It can't see a novel well.

Books. I like those covers design. :) I'm sorry, those can't open and close. hehehe

I make a choker to miniature teddy bear. I put a carved seal of leaf on a stainless steel board and work like a oxidized silver.


LED put on the pumpkin lantern. He is funny face. :D

I will open other shot photos later. This is a part of some photos.

It see from side. It seems a manly figure.


7 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations to Japan! The Olympics are very exciting, and to be chosen as a host nation again is wonderful.
I love your little suitcase filled with cute things!

Fabiola said...

The suitcase is wonderful
Bye, Faby

Anna said...

Congratulations to your country! The olympic games are wonderful! well..it is a long time until then!! Your work is so nice again...i love all the details and the sweet little teddys!! Best greetings!

tomohachi said...

Thank you. I'm very happy :)))

I'm looking forward to watching The olympic games and how change the Tokyo city. :))

Beatriz Fernández said...

Felicidades desde México hasta Tokio, Japón!!

miniacollection said...

I'm very happy for your country.
I love your new miniatures, they are gorgeous.
Geneviève

Plushpussycat said...

I always enjoy looking at your minis. They are so well crafted and have a wonderful whimsical quality to them. xo Jennifer